About OFFF Festival
Founded at the beginning of the 21st century, OFFF was born as a conference event. Today, OFFF has ascended to the most influential creativity Festival to attend, it is a way of understanding creativity. Always evolving and transforming.
OFFF is a community inviting all those whom are eager to learn, to participate and get inspired in a three-day journey of conferences, workshops, activities and performances.
OFFF hosts innovative and international talents to share their insightful experiences. It’s the key meeting point for all talents around the world to unite and collaborate.
With more than 20 editions in a row stretched out in the Barcelona sun, OFFF takes place in the heart of Barcelona annually while it tours the world as OFFF on Tour for the rest of the year.
About the Role
"Creativity plus conversation has the power to transform human behaviour." Héctor Ayuso, OFFF Festival Founder & Director
It's time to stimulate new ideas. It's time to respond challenges. It's time to adapt our way of thinking. It's time to be OK and be creative. It's time for trusting yourself. Inspiration is closer than we think. So it's time for making.
OFFF is looking for someone dynamic with experience in driving the development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of our social media and content management strategies. The successful candidate must be social media maniac, have content management experience, good people and IT/Design skills, experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
The role will involve the day-to-day running of all our social media channels, curation of content and the management of our website.
The aim of this role is to develop innovative ways of promoting OFFF Festival as a brand and bring new ways of growth. Keeping our existing community updated on the events and projects we are working on is important to us and the successful candidate would be influential in maintaining and nurturing these relationships.
Key responsabilities and skills
• Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate OFFF Festival social media and digital content strategies.
• Develop creative social media campaigns that build OFFF Festival as a brand e.g. news, upcoming events/campaigns, tours.
• Ensure content is scheduled, optimised, and promoted across our social media channels to coincide with event release dates etc.
• Effectively use our social medial channels to engage with our existing OFFF community, attract new subscribers and talent.
• Initiate and design innovative ways of showcasing our events on our social media channels.
• Review and analyse performance metrics (e.g. views, comments, likes, traffic) across our social media channels and the website.
• Provide macro insights into future social media initiatives using analytic reporting.
• Image research and compressing of images and/or videos online.
• Formatting content using multiple programs (Adobe Creative Suite).
• Selecting content/images for different social media channels and multiple website pages.
• Write/review/update content to be uploaded onto the website and periodically test the usability of the website.
• Excellent copy writing and editing skills.
• Graphic design/ photography/ videography skills.
• Highly creative, able to generate multiple ideas in response to a brief.
• Capable of making content on your phone.
• Good presentation skills, able to explain ideas clearly and simply.
• Passionate taking full advantage of social platforms to use their functionality in new and surprising ways.
• Reactive, able to jump on memes and trends without a fully formed brief.
• Knowledge of influencers and how to work with them.
• Able to attend events to capture social content.
• Collaborative by nature.
• Creative and confident in sharing your ideas.
• Passionate, you care deeply about social as a means to engage our audience.
• Detail-orientated, you like work to be precise and finessed.
• Positive, you have the ability to get your peers excited.
• Naturally organised.
• Versatile, able to turn your hand to a diverse range of audiences.
• Versatile enough to create content for a variety of projects.
• Able to take direction and constructive feedback.