Studio Juice is looking for an experienced Project Manager who’s worked in an agency or design studio environment for a minimum of 4+ years. You will have a proven track record being the vital link with clients, suppliers and the team (both permanent and contract) in the management, production and installation of environmental graphics alongside brand identity and packaging design projects.
Naturally confident and strategic, you will have bags of enthusiasm and expertise. Above all, you are an agile and strategic team player who relishes motivating clients and project teams. The job offers high levels of responsibility, you must be a real go getter whilst being ego free and someone that finds it easy to get on with everyone.
The role requires you to have organisational efficiency and be financially astute. To have creative awareness. To be nurturing, supportive and proactive. To have empathy, insight and full engagement. To have strategic facilitation. To be an integrated and valued part of the Studio Juice team. To be informed and in control of every aspect of the client relationship. To have a deep understanding of the project and its implications to both the studio and the client.
Studio Juice is an independent design studio based in London and currently working remote company wide. The studio is home to a multidisciplinary team that understands the way brands need to work today: collaboratively and with cultural relevance. This approach fosters meaningful partnerships with like-minded clients and consistently delivers authentic experiences people love.
Select clients and collaborators include; Camden Town Brewery, Island Records, Office, Karma Drinks and Major League Baseball.
We offer a competitive package including workplace pension and annual bonus scheme. 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) are offered as standard per annum, this includes studio closure days over xmas (if applicable).
- Client management including attending meetings and creating proposals, presentations, agendas and following up with next steps
- Regular project budget reconciliations and forecasts
- Administration including time-sheets, purchase orders and invoicing
- Management of project teams on a day to day basis
- Management of project schedules and studio resource allocation
- Briefing, negotiating and management of IP rights with creative partners
- Reporting to the Business Director on client-based activity and account development opportunities
- Ownership of project proposals with a can-do approach
- Championing the studio brief, creating briefs with design and agreeing deliverables
- Representing the client during internal project checkins and regroups
- Encouraging project reviews after the project closes and suggesting necessary amendments to improve the studio's work flow
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including excellent Excel/Google Sheet skills