We are a food tech startup that believes being busy doesn’t mean you should compromise on taste, convenience and ethics. We were the talk of New York and now we are back in London to share our message.
The team is a mix of culinary, marketing and financial founders who met across a kitchen table to right the wrongs of the world over a good meal. TYME is our attempt to help a little bit.
We launched in London last year as a direct-to-consumer business and with you onboard we can build our reach across the U.K. This is a really exciting opportunity to build a fast-growing company, develop your skills, and grow a business from the ground up.
These are the fun things you’ll get to roll your sleeves up and take ownership of:
- Develop, implement, track and optimise the TYME digital marketing strategy across multiple platforms including website, email, search and social.
- Effectively leverage social media, email marketing campaigns, influencers & affiliates, SEO and SEM, tymefood.com content, and digital advertising campaigns (including landing pages) to increase new customers, traffic to site, conversions, whilst keeping low CAC.
- Build and manage the TYME marketing calendar, ensuring all aspects connect to our brand purpose, engage and grow our audience
- Create and implement strategy for effectively partnering with like-minded brands and influencers to drive traffic, engagement and sales.
- Responsible for driving efficient new customer acquisition across our paid, search and affiliate channels, leading all aspects of the funnel.
- Lead planning, buying, optimization and strategy of TYME’s paid ads, SEM and affiliate programs, applying a critical, quantitative eye to ensure we’re exceeding new customer and revenue goals.
- Utilise data and analytics to assess how effective the strategies are working and to inform business decisions and budget allocation.
- Define, own and deliver the vision for tymefood.com
- Oversee the design, development and infrastructure of digital and physical ‘tools’ which help drive sales and strengthen our brand
- Manage external partners and internal teams to own the delivery of initiatives from creation, through launch, and continuous enhancement via iterations and updates.
- Establish framework for ongoing evaluation of e-commerce capabilities, with emphasis on improving user experience and driving conversion rates.
Skills to pay the bills
- 5+ years Direct-to-consumer & digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated success leading growing e-commerce businesses
- Fluent understanding of standard ad operations (e.g. trafficking, pixels, data tracking)
- Experience with performance marketing channels, web analytics technologies and SEM platforms.
- Experience working with digital and creative internal team or agencies, commissioning content for e-commerce distribution, website store management and design, and media planning, Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms.
- Strong social media brand experience across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Growth mindset with a focus on continuous testing to optimize audience, acquisition channels, conversion funnel and pricing.
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
How to apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV with a statement in under 250 words on why you’d be a great fit to: email@example.com