Agent's Assistant / Junior Voiceover Agent
We are looking for an agent's assistant / junior voiceover agent to work alongside the Advoice team.
This is a fast-paced and varied role for someone who is thorough, productive and keen to learn. This role centres around delivering excellent client care and administration to maximise success for our clients in their voiceover endeavours. You'll ensure the smooth running of the Advoice office, and support the team in their roles working across commercials, video games, documentaries and promos.
- Liaising with clients and producers on the phone
- Client invoicing
- Diary management
- Keeping the Advoice website up to date
- Assisting in keeping the company’s social media pages updated with client news
Knowledge, skills, and experience
- You will need to be a self-starter and team player
- Have a passion for sound and a basic understanding of the world of advertising
- A basic awareness of popular culture
- Good time management skills with an ability to work well under pressure and be able to multitask and prioritise competing workloads and deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Have a keen attention to detail
- A confident and reliable manner
- Evidence of creativity is desirable
- Experience of desk-based working
- Strong people skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
You’ll primarily be based in our main office at Whitfield Street, normal office hours will be 9.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday, although some flexibility is required.