We’re on the lookout for a Marketing and New Business Manager to join our growing team!
As Marketing and New Business Manager at Whippet, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading retail clients and an incredible team of in-house creatives and client service teams. You’ll have a diverse opportunity ranging from the development of marketing and new business strategies, planning of communications, and executing the day-to-day production of marketing collateral.
With our continued success in the retail marketing world, this is a new role to facilitate expanding and diversifying our client portfolio. You’ll report to and work closely with the Client Services Director to deliver marketing plans to ensure our sustained growth.
Key to this role is the ability to collaborate with multiple interdisciplinary teams to ensure we have a regular drumbeat of marketing communications and enable us to showcase our finest work in the best forums. You’ll have excellent planning ability, have an entrepreneurial mindset, be and a self-starter who enjoys the challenge of developing marketing plans, and be creative in your approach. You’ll have a proven track record in developing marketing and new business strategies, planning and brand positioning, and enjoy being hands on to execute the day-to-day production of materials, ideally at a creative agency.
Who are we?
Whippet is an award-winning creative agency transforming brands. We’ve been around for over 20 years, which means we know how to deliver results that count. We get brands, we get design, we get communications, and between our amazing team of 30 people comprising of Creative, Strategy and Client Services, we deliver powerful marketing campaigns.
We work predominantly in retail, so it’s fast, but we love the variety and the pace! You’ll be working with some pretty amazing brands, alongside some pretty amazing people, so if you’re creative, passionate, motivated, collaborative, and have great attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
What to expect?
Day-to-day as Marketing and New Business Manager at Whippet you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop and execute the new business & marketing strategy, ensuring successful delivery.
- Conduct research on industries and potential clients to create prospecting lists and reasons to engage.
- Manage and maintain the new business contact database.
- Develop and manage pipeline tracking and reporting systems.
- Drive outreach strategies and identify key targets for business development.
- Liaise with internal teams to create case studies, award entries, marketing collateral and social assets.
- Arrange design and copywriting resource to support all marketing activity.
- Manage Whippet’s social media strategy and content creation for all relevant platforms, with a focus on Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Oversee website content management.
- Manage award entries and industry calendar of events.
- Build and manage a library of case studies.
- Help with the creation of company credentials for new opportunities and support the development of pitch documents.
- Develop ideas and strategies to help the agency develop and grow its client portfolio.
- Keep abreast of industry and cultural news, suggesting proactive ideas to maximise Whippet’s exposure.
What’s on offer?
Our team are our biggest asset, without a doubt. From managing the flow of projects through the studio, motivating and celebrating achievements, to producing outstanding creative work - we have developed a truly special culture, which is collaborative, friendly and fun!
We offer a hybrid working model with 2 days remote and 3 in the Whippet studio. Our studio in London Bridge is a place where we come together as a team and make creative magic.
There’s more too…
- A competitive salary
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- Company pension plan with Royal London
- Enhanced annual leave for length of service
- Early Friday finishes for all and flexible start times
- A paid day off and contribution toward doing something that satisfies your curiosity
- Regular team outings, plus a big summer and Christmas party!
- All the up-to-date tech you’ll need
- Inspiring guest speakers
How to apply
Like the sound of the role? Let’s chat…
If you would like to apply, send us your CV and a cover letter including your salary expectations to email@example.com
No Agencies please.