You will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy across Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and LinkedIn. Our key objectives are to:
- drive brand awareness among our target audience
- educate them on our craft and product
- generate new and valuable sales leads
You will be reporting to Creative Director, Tim Butcher, and working collaboratively with our marketing strategist, the design studio and external PR agency.
This is a midweight-senior role, based in our London office NW6, though we'll be open to home-working once the role is established.
- Establish and manage the marketing calendar in consultation with all stake holders. You will be the gatekeeper and third-party liaison.
- Plan and execute Fromental’s social media marketing strategy, covering Establish a process with Fromental’s international territories and showrooms
- Schedule all activity using Planoly
- Devise and execute campaigns on Instagram
- Write social media posts and captions in our tone of voice
- Conceptualise graphic content and brief the design studio
- Manage all email marketing using Mail Chimp
- Respond to direct messages and liaise with the sales team accordingly
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Continually review changes to the market, customer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary.
- Recommend and execute paid social media marketing
- Oversee our design team’s ongoing marketing work and that of third-party agencies.
- Together with Tim and the design team, provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively (links to point above)
- Outsource graphic designers / stylists / photographers / videographers to improve content.
- Manage https://fromental.co.uk/ (currently WordPress, will be Shopify), ensuring key content features are regularly updated
- Run our blog once the new website has launched
*We may have been around for 16 years but we still act and think like a start-up! This means you’ll probably be required to step in and help with tasks that are linked to your core role.
Ideally you'll have...
- 5+ years’ experience in luxury brand marketing
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills
- The ability to work flexibly and cross-functionally in a small team, reacting quickly to new opportunities and challenges
- A knack for creative, strategic thinking
- Brilliant copywriting ability
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms, plus management and analytics tools
How to apply
Please send a cover note or video along with your CV to email@example.com