Our approach to marketing has a few defining characteristics – an obsession with our customers, belief in the power of creativity, an investment mindset, a ‘full funnel’ philosophy, and a belief in evidence-based decisions.
We reach our audience through various means to grow ASOS as a definitive fashion destination for 20-somethings around the world.
As a key part of our end-to-end customer experience management, ASOS marketing covers a breadth of tactics, stretching across loyalty marketing, culturally relevant brand content, pay-for-performance marketing, local trade marketing, broad reach advertising, and influencer marketing to name a few. We utilise several measurement practices, but primarily rely on continual controlled experiments as our primary ‘source of truth’ in measuring marketing investment return.
This new role within our Customer Audience team will be responsible for ensuring every interaction with our customer is at the right time, with the right content, to the right person and through the right channel.
You will be…
- Responsible for lifecycle marketing across all channels including onsite, email, push, in-app and off-site.
- Mapping all elements of the lifecycle journey, this role will identify and implement actions in areas where content needs to be improved / removed / created
- Driving incremental improvements through test and learn of hypotheses working alongside analysts
- Develop a deep understanding of customer segments and behaviours, identifying opportunities to personalise the customer experience
- A key KPI for this role is increasing conversion to revenue
We’d love to meet, someone with …
- Proven experience in running successful lifecycle campaigns
- A thorough interest in analysing and understanding customer behaviour
- Strong influencing skills, confident to manage senior stakeholders across the business and move things forward at pace
- A creative thinking approach
What's in it for you?
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- And tonnes more…
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly inclusive.