About the job
Rose is internationally renowned for creating and developing multi-award winning, commercially successful brands. We are looking for an exceptional, full-time office/studio manager with around 2-3 years experience to join our small team.
Our clients range from small owner-managed businesses, to established global brands. We are looking for someone with great interpersonal skills who can work closely with designers and external partners.
The role is based full-time in our beautiful London studio.
Be responsible for the management of the projects and studio team:
– Develop and nurture positive relationships with clients, studio team, creative partners, freelancers, suppliers and industry contacts
– Be the first point of contact on all projects and client requests
– Work closely with clients and the studio team to ensure projects are delivered on time
– Creating quotes and timelines for client briefs
– Assisting the Directors in putting together proposals
– Plan projects with the Directors, assigning studio resources effectively for delivery
– Liaise with external partners, as required on projects (copywriters, illustrators, photographers, printers etc)
– Manage workloads, project timings and deliverables
– Manage project billing and payments with help from our studio book keeper
– Management of the studio space
– Responsible for ordering supplies and post
– Management of utilities, services and insurance contracts, as required
– Help to maintain and update website and social media feeds alongside studio team
– Coordinate awards entries and schedule press releases of new projects, as required
– Oversee studio filing and ensure IT systems/subscriptions are up to date
– Monitor and dispatch any online Rose book sales
– Manage staff administration for holidays/sick leave
– Around 2-3 years experience in a design studio or an office in a similar role
– Design and branding industry experience is beneficial but not essential
– Capable of getting things done, quickly and efficiently
– Excellent communication skills: articulate, diplomatic and enthusiastic
– Able to work as part of a team
– Resourceful, bright, confident and well-organised
– Mac literate (some experience of InDesign, Dropbox, Google Workspace is beneficial).
– Salary dependent on experience (around £25-28k)
– 20 days holiday (+ all UK bank holidays, +1 extra day every year completed up to 25 days)
– Pension scheme
– Spacious studio (with private garden) in a historic conservation area near the Thames in Rotherhithe, London.
– Next door to a park and cafe, with 2 pubs within 100 metres of the studio ;-)