Marketing Manager - Woo
Permanent, Full Time
Office Location: London
Why you should join us…
Woo (by ITV) is a new generation digital media brand and marketplace redefining wellness. We aim to make wellbeing discoverable, aspirational and culturally relevant.
Woo aims to engage with Gen Z (and Gen Y) with their passion points: music, fashion, activism and culture but through a wellness lens. We take un-conventional practices that are designed to improve the human experiences, align them with cultural icons and deliver it in a way that feels accessible, relatable and desirable. Think documentaries, reality series, and endorphins releasing videos, audio and beyond.
This role entails…
The Marketing Manager reports into the Head of Media and Brand and plays a key role in ensuring our content and message reaches our audience across digital and physical touchpoints.
- Developing, implementing, tracking and optimising the digital marketing strategy across all touchpoints, including web, social, email and out of home.
- Building and managing the marketing calendar to maximise content distribution and impact across channels, ensuring that all departments (including social, video, editorial and commercial) are aligned.
- Ensuring all marketing and communications speak to our brand purpose, delivers a ‘feel good’ message, engages and grows our audience, encourages advocacy and supports commercial objectives.
- Developing and executing beautiful and compelling marketing campaigns for Woo content. Setting KPIs, building out messaging and briefing in deliverables to internal stakeholders.
- Driving the relationships with external talent at Woo across talent agencies, music labels and movie studios.
- Owning the media release calendar across movies, TV series and music releases and securing talent for junket opportunities.
- Utilising data and analytics to assess how effective the strategies are working and to inform business decisions and budget recommendations.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Demonstrable Digital Marketing experience
- Strong project management ability
- Experience in creating compelling marketing campaigns and writing strong creative briefs
- Internal stakeholder management
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
The Key role criteria is as follows:
Energy: we’re looking for someone who can galvanise teams, ensure people keep to timings and are inspired to do good work
Organised: much of this role is ensuring the business operates like a well oiled machine, so it’s important everything is managed efficiently.
Growth orientated: we want someone to spot new trends, identify competitor activity and look for opportunities - you will be a key part of making sure we grow the business.
Cultural relevance: ensures everything that we do is super targeted to the Gen Z market, emphasising our credibility and creating sales
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything via the talkingcareers email on ITVJobs.
Find out more about our benefits via the 'Why join Us' page on ITVjobs.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.