Skylark are an independent creative technology agency based in Clerkenwell. We create websites, apps, videos and animations, with an impressive portfolio - from the likes of Arsenal and Buena Vista Social Club to investment banks and the worlds’ most prestigious Antarctic tours. We’re a really friendly bunch and offer a fun and collaborative design home for you.
An experienced mobile Digital Designer with at least 3 years experience, designing for mobile apps and websites. As a vital member of our team, you’ll be naturally organised, working to tight deadlines across multiple projects, influencing the way our websites look and feel.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience designing for mobile apps and websites
- Design Graduate with 2:1 or above
- Highly proficient in Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
- Ability to prioritise your work, with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced creative agency to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Highly skilled at researching & breaking down briefs
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- An impressive portfolio to demonstrate your ux / ui abilities
When we talk we’d love to know all about:
- Your design style –what do you feel it is or is becoming?
- Your typical process when approaching design
- How you organise yourself day-by-day
What we offer:
- Creative, interesting projects that will challenge you
- A flexible approach to working during and post COVID
- A cool central office in the heart of Clerkenwell with a lovely bunch of people
- Competitive salary + workplace pension
- Salary £27,00 - £32,000 PA depending on experience
How to apply
To apply please send your covering letter, CV and portfolio to: email@example.com.
Applications close: Friday 1st March 2021. Interviews will be held throughout February / March 2021. Position will begin April 2021