We are on the lookout for a creative strategist with experience in social creative development, direct response (DR) copywriting and storytelling. Currently you might be fulfilling the role as a creative lead, copywriter or art director.
This is a hybrid role, where you will act as a bridge between our creative production and paid performance team. Working closely with performance strategists, you will interpret customer briefs and performance goals, use this information to scope out unique angles for them to position themselves and work with our production team to bring these ideas alive in exciting social creative assets. You will have some understanding of data and social performance KPIs and use it as the basis for your creative ideation and adaptation. This role is the perfect mixture of logic and magic.
Push is an award winning performance marketing agency, so measuring creative outputs against key performance indicators will be key. We work with businesses across multiple sectors, meaning that any given brief will present new challenges and opportunities. The key objective of this role is to support our customers with their brand positioning, while supporting the paid media team in reaching their performance goals - all through strong creative conception and production.
- Translate performance data and adapt ad creatives to improve key KPIs; form, articulate and storyboard creative ideas.
- Lead strategic creative thinking for accounts/clients. You will address problems and produce solutions to increase customer opportunities.
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand integrity, values and guidelines of Push customers and ensure that this is maintained across all creative and communication outputs.
- Take an active role in researching and training the team on the latest trends and best creative practice for each channel.
- Present both at the new business and project delivery stage.
- Develop and implement creative processes, best practices templates and winning copywriting formulas.
- Create strong creative concepts and briefs that can be fit for purpose and adapted across channels including Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Youtube and email marketing.
- Mediate between the needs of our customers, creative and performance team.
- Plan, manage timelines and set expectations with our customers.
- Interpret key performance metrics and with help of the performance team, wrap up findings into a report including a plan for creative outputs
- Apply strong business acumen to understand the impact of key performance indicators. Monitor effectiveness and continuously show where we can strategically improve with robust data analysis and visualisation.
Key Competencies and Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a creative with some design experience
- Preferably experience in a client facing role in a performance marketing agency.
- Proven ability to oversee the creative production process
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative suite. Fully proficient in Google Suite
- An inspiring leader and team manager
- Exceptional time-management with the ability to balance several projects simultaneously, and confidently write in multiple styles
- Excellent English communication and an engaging presenter
- Experience in growing your personal brand, or the brand of a customer across social media channels would be preferred
- Openness to test different ideas and approaches; always trying to understand what worked and what needs improving
- Proactive, highly motivated innovator and trendsetter
- Proactive problem solver
- Confident and clear communicator
- Excellent relationship building skills and collaboration
Based in in West London (White City)
Salary: £40 - 45k per annum
Hybrid working policy
Employee Assistance Programme
Employee share option scheme
Regular Social Events
25 days holiday per annum
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to all applications individually.