Based in London and trusted around the world, Scriberia empowers our clients in the age of visual communication. Through animation, illustration, scribing, graphic facilitation and storytelling, our award-winning team offers a fast, flexible, creative service. With the power of pictures, we enable organisations of all shapes and sizes to define and share ideas, tell stories, align teams and engage new audiences.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We know that recruiting people from diverse backgrounds encourages our team to be vibrant, creative and think differently. Our goal is for our team to be reflective of the demographics of the world around us. We welcome difference, be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. Any candidate who identifies as D/deaf, disabled or neurodivergent or as a person of colour, and who can demonstrate they have the essential skills and experience required for the role is guaranteed an interview.
Last year Scriberia signed up to Business in the Community's Race at Work Charter, a commitment to always put capability before race and to take action that supports ethnic minority career progression.
The role - Visualisation Producer / Project Manager
We are looking for a Producer / Project Manager with a passion for visual communications to join our award winning studio. At Scriberia we utilise the power of pictures to tell stories and share ideas.
We are looking for a self-motivated communicator and organiser to join our production team, with particular responsibility for illustration and animation work. You will have experience in project and client management, excellent attention to detail and will thrive in a collaborative environment.
The Producer / Project Manager will provide a crucial link between our clients and our Creative team, demonstrating the flexibility required to manage the needs and expectations of both. They will also be approachable, methodical, proactive and practical, able to think on their feet and have the adaptability needed to respond to ever-changing deadline needs.
- Project management: schedule projects, manage multiple workflows, organise logistics and liaise with in-house creatives, freelancers and other suppliers.
- Have a good awareness of all of the work Scriberia is engaged in, and be mindful of any clashes or resource issues that might arise.
- Assisting with the creation of schedules and timelines.
- Keeping project files complete and up to date.
- Ordering materials and couriers.
- Review briefs with the Senior Producers in order to plan resources as required.
- Work with the Finance Manager to chase payment and ensure all invoices for external suppliers and freelancers are paid promptly.
- Communications: Oversee the full lifecycle of projects, and communicate with other producers throughout; assisting with feedback, approvals and timings.
- Join the team in meetings, calls and pitches, maintaining excellent communication with other Producers and Creatives throughout the project.
- Research clients, their brands, needs and core characteristics.
- Creativity: Assisting Senior Producers in preparing proposals.
Person Specification – Essential
- 2 years + experience in the creative industries.
- Understanding of production techniques and the creative process.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- An enthusiastic and can-do attitude – we are after a real team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to learn new skills quickly and be flexible according to the demands of projects.
- Good organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Planning skills are essential.
- Excellent written, verbal and IT communication skills.
- You must be able to represent our company well on the phone/video calls, via email, and in person.
- Awareness of current industry trends.
- Supporting the team in other areas will be required from time to time so it is important that you are prepared to be flexible.
Person Specification – Desirable
- Good working knowledge of CRS systems (ideally Hubspot).
- Good working knowledge of project management softwares (ideally Hive).
- Good knowledge of G-suite.
- Adobe user
- Able to commute to our London studio, with flexibility for home working
£25,000 - 30,000 pa depending on experience.
What else is there to know?
- Start date: ASAP.
- Office hours 9:30 - 5:30 with 1-hour lunch break.
- 4-month probationary period.
- 22 days holidays, increasing by one day per year in post up to 25 days.
One additional day off for your birthday.
- Creative environment, exciting learning and development programme, health insurance with Benenden Health upon completion of probation.
- The role will be a mix of remote and office working (in London, N1). We offer flexibility for regular home working, as long as you are a UK resident and are able to travel to London for team and client meetings. When working remotely, you will need to work from a private area so confidentiality is maintained.