Raconteur Media is a premium B2B media house with both publishing and marketing agency divisions.
We specialise in producing multi-platform content for business decision-makers. We are most famous for our special reports in The Times and online at raconteur.net, but we also craft bespoke campaigns for some of the world’s biggest B2B brands, such as KPMG, Schroders and Google, through our agency, alan.
We are currently looking to hire a Design/Production Assistant to work across multiple projects, both print and digital. As part of our busy design studio, you will work with both publishing and agency teams to help execute projects from brief to delivery.
Reporting to the Head of Production, you will assist with a range of production tasks including client, supplier and internal liaison, asset/workflow management, scheduling and briefing. As a budding designer you will also work with our senior design team to create both print and digital content for our report partners, and have the opportunity to be involved in complex multi-platform projects for our agency.
You will have a minimum of 18 months experience working in design and/or production at an agency or publisher, coupled with a relevant qualification in the field. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to remain calm and organised in a fast-paced environment are a must.
What you’ll offer:
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a can-do attitude
- Self starter, able to prioritise and work under own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of internal and external stakeholder communication
- A proven talent for design
- Proficient in InDesign and Acrobat, with experience of PS, AI, AE and Figma a strong advantage
- Working knowledge of print and digital production best-practices and techniques (pre-flight, artworking etc)
- Exceptional attention to detail to achieve the high levels of quality control required
- Excellent ability to work efficiently and accurately on multiple simultaneous projects
What we’ll offer:
- Pension scheme
- Private health and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday per annum, +1 additional day holiday for each year worked at the company
- Completely flexible WFH policy
- Discounted gym membership and a range of additional perks
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Lots of social activities
- Well stocked fruit bowl and drinks fridge (if we ever get back to the office!)
- Rewarding work, fun times and the scope to grow creatively and professionally
A bit more about us:
We strive for excellence, we’re accountable, and we genuinely care about our work and each other. Raconteur was founded in 2008 and is now based in a spacious modern office in Aldgate. Even though the company has seen rapid growth, we still have a tight-knit, supportive and entrepreneurial culture where we thrive on working together to create best-in-class products (which we tend to celebrate with a beer or two on a Friday). Visit us on Instagram to learn more about our people and products: @raconteur_london and @raconteur_people.
Raconteur is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, gender identity, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV including a portfolio link or a PDF of recent work via the link below. Due to the expected high number of applications, please understand that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.