Launched in London 1999, it set out to push the boundaries and embrace a more creative approach to childrenswear. Caramel has always challenged traditional, limited perceptions of what children should wear, exploring a design aesthetic that is modern, considered, playful and always a little unexpected. Caramel employs an abundance of home grown craftsmanship and is known for its unflinching way with colour, predilection for heritage fabrics and in-house designed prints. At Caramel, each item is designed with passion and the utmost attention to detail: the garment silhouette, the cut, the fit, just the right sort of lining or even buttons are all highly considered. Quality is never compromised and we constantly strive for excellence. Our clothes are timeless and become much loved, worn-in wardrobe staples that are handed down and shared between family and friends.
Recently, the brand expanded into womenswear. At the core of Caramel is the constant desire to make beautiful, honest clothes filled with passion and creativity that allow women and children to take an enormous pleasure in how they express themselves.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial spirited, highly commercial Ecommerce Manager. Someone who is fully versed in end to end online trading operations through to marketing, taking a holistic view over driving the on-going growth in a multi-channel retail environment. You will ideally have worked for a high-profile Luxury retail brand and have a proven track record in driving successful ecommerce activities. You will be working closely with senior management and external consultants on a day to day basis, and report directly to the creative director. Direct reports include two Ecommerce Assistants, based in head office and the warehouse.
- Project management of continuous improvement to the ecommerce proposition.
• Oversee the successful execution of the Ecommerce and Online Marketing strategy.
• Be fully accountable for the Ecommerce P&L.
• Drive success and best practice in every aspect of Ecommerce, from ensuring the online shopping experience is supported through to accurate web merchandising and content management systems are being fully utilised.
• Together with Marketing develop Social Media strategy.
• Plan and execute the online trading and marketing plan.
• Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
• Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
• Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media.
• Overseeing Customer Relations.
• Overseeing Design and Developments of the website.
• Monitory web analytics and internal data sources.
• Design and execute roadmaps.
• Incorporate Best Practices.
• Budget Effectively.
• Supervise all activities relating to the website.
• Work closely with web development and technical teams.
• Prepare reports and analyse conversion numbers.
• Developing SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing Plans.
• Team Management and Progress Monitoring.
• Quality Control and Assurance.
• Developing schedules and timescales.
- Manage web coordinator for streamlined online operations and customer service.