WHO WE ARE
We’re the capybara of creative agencies, attracting all kinds. We bring together the most talented people from all around the world to tap into a higher level of creativity.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re after a Producer that will be integral to the intake, execution, and delivery of creative projects. They will be a key point of contact for both clients, and the internal strategy and creative teams. They must have the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects at one time, maintaining strong, influential, and collaborative relationships with both clients and colleagues.
The ideal candidate is someone who is has a comprehensive understanding of how digital/social can add value to a brand’s communications, experience with stills and moving image shoot production, and a passion for great creative. The role will encompass a range of creative projects (from digital campaigns to brand positioning), and will require you to interact across strategy, creative and production teams.
- Gain client alignment on project objectives, approaches, and budgets whilst operating with MOX’s best interests in mind
- Understand the project requirements, and ensure the right internal process and resource is in place for delivery
- Own the full project lifecycle ranging from client brief through to strategy, creative, design, copywriting, asset creation, production, execution and delivery
- Develop project plans, including timeline development and management, finance tracking, resource coordination and efficiency driving across the agency
- Communicate with all levels of agency colleagues, and clients, in a clear and concise manner
- Evaluate on-going account development and propose improvements to ways of working
- Be positive and motivating, working with the interagency teams to deliver both on-time and on budget
- 4+ years working at an advertising/digital creative agency
- Strong portfolio of work on digital advertising campaigns including stills and video production, and interactive experiences including social, video, web, mobile
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to write clear proposals
- A deep understanding and awareness of project development and experience tying project goals to business goals
- Strong organisational, conflict-resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Positive interpersonal, communication, and team-player skills
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.