A creative agency for people willing to question everything
We're united in the belief that challenging, debating, and questioning just about everything is the best way to find the ideas that can change everything.
Our growth to date has been rapid, exhilarating, unexpected and wholly thanks to the people who have chosen to be a part of the journey.
Both our studio culture and work are a result of those we are fortunate enough to work with every day. Talented people who care deeply about the work they do, embrace every challenge and are determined to show us a new way of looking at things. If that sounds like your kind of place, you sound like our kind of person.
Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director on a daily basis, you will be responsible for the smooth running of any given account by maintaining the relationship with the clients.
You will have total clarity on the status of your accounts, thinking five steps ahead at all times. You will spot and raise any potential challenges well before they occur and will ensure both client and team are consistently aligned to the signed off brief. And you will ensure everything is housed in a place that is universally seen as the single source of truth.
You will be responsible for the relationship management with the relevant clients. This includes the gathering and management of client feedback, ownership of all relevant meetings (the pre, during and post), ensuring clarity with regards to deliverables/requirements from all sides and transparency of timelines (deadlines, delays and changes), while also fostering and developing the relationship further.
Whilst not exclusively on digitally-led accounts, we expect you to bring a level of experience in running projects that have delivered digital products that have met the client's brand and commercial goals. You will work with client services to further improve this process internally.
What we definitely need is…
- 2+ years of agency experience
- An understanding of both brand and digital account management process
- Comfortable working independently on multiple projects
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Ambition to grow, taking on more responsibility over time
- Confidence in communicating with a range of personalities, levels and skillsets
- Proven time and budget management skills
- Ability to manage up and down effectively - setting expectations, foreseeing problems early and keeping everybody informed
We’d love it if you had…
- Knowledge of Paprika and Float
- Advanced knowledge of the digital process
A new voice
We are looking for characters with a fresh perspective and a different opinion. A culture-add over a culture-fit.
That means we are actively seeking qualified individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace, whether in relation to religion, ethnicity, age, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. If this sounds like someone you know, please pass it along.
Life at 48.1
- Fully flexible working
- An annual team trip to a European destination
- 24/7 Mental Health support via Spill
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Lunch on us every Friday
- Bi-monthly catchups
- Annual appraisals and salary review
- Tailored development plans (after 12 months)