Hybrid working 3 days onsite
A global premium educational organisation seeks a Graphic Designer fulltime.
An opportunity to join a new internal design team and work across all touchpoints, generating concepts and ideas, and seeing them through to completion. You will be expected to take ownership of all your work, and evolve the organisations visual brand
• Graphic Design and artwork across all print collateral from brochures, visual merchandise, communications, brand identity, iconography, brand guidelines, presentations and much more.
• Planning and managing your own workloads
• Understand brands commercial objectives, and how to best reach these though graphic design support the team to deliver key brand marketing activities.
• Be a brand ambassador within the brand and marketing team, and the central office providing helpful and constructive feedback to teammates and providing brand advice when needed.
• Be the ultimate team player; work hand in hand with digital, communications, market research and admissions team members to align on everything that they do.
• Use your creative expertise to support to develop new, differentiated marketing templates, collateral, and campaigns to support all stakeholders and teams.
• Act as a creative soundboard, advising teams on materials that have been developed.
• Understand that consistency is key for a successful brand and the role guidelines play in this is of paramount importance.
• You’ll share what you learn with your team-mates too, so you’re always passing your knowledge on
Skills and experience required;
• Experience as a graphic designer, in either agency, or from inhouse team.
• Experience of managing stakeholder relations
• Can bring brands to life in differentiated collateral.
• You have extensive hands on knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat.
• Thorough understanding of layout, typography and image management.
• Experience in making files print ready.
• Experience managing the full creative process, from brief to delivery.
• You have a creative mind and excellent attention to detail.
• You are passionate about creative and design and will find creative ways to bring our brand to life.
• You have great artworking skills with a strong eye for typography, layout, iconography and colour.
• Experience of being a brand guardian, making sure all creative outputs are on brand and delivered to the highest standard.
• Operate in a fast-paced environment and deliver projects in a minimal amount of time.
• You’re great at working to timeframes, so you never miss a deadline.
• 25 days holiday (excluding bank hols
• Increased pension contributions
Discretionary 10% bonus
Private medical insurance
Professional, down to earth and progressive work culture
If you feel you have the required experience and skills, please apply at email@example.com your CV and showreel (if you have). Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.