Social Media Manager (Midweight)
In a nutshell:
Based in Old Street, London, SHARE Creative is a marketing agency that harnesses data and technology to create best in class strategies and campaigns. Our teams are fascinated by human behaviour and particularly how this impacts online activity.SHARE has a client list that includes Microsoft, Mercedes AMG and The North Face. We are a fun bunch with a diverse range of thoughts, ideas and approaches.
We are looking for a content wizard who works across big clients, producing high quality social media content, ideas and activations
The Mid-Weight Social Media Manager is an upcoming leader in providing innovative thinking and awesome content for our clients across social media channels. They will lead the way in defining strategic actions, writing award winning content, calendars and managing channels, as their understanding of client goals and missions bleeds through their creative and innovative work. Always up to date with the latest social and content trends, they drive us forward with innovation and ambition. They are trusted to work on live clients and work independently (and with other teams), to deliver exciting responses to the next challenge.
- Reliably delivers innovative best in class content & social plans
- Comfortably manages social pages for high level clients
- Produces thumb-stopping, award-winning content
- Works closely with designers and production team to ensure quality
- Presenting work and solutions to wider team - and clients
- Can run their own creative briefs & workflow
- Strong copywriting or art direction and creative visions
- Understands client needs and challenges
- Can work with clients as part of pitches, calls and account management
- Happy to own a creative brief or task
- Mentors Junior content/creative members
- Happy to work on new business pitches
- 2-5 years of agency experience
- Strong understanding and use of social tech
- A portfolio of epic digital & social ideas
- A bank of big results from their killer thinking
- Some award or industry recognition (not essential)
How to apply
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a little insight into why you think you’d be a perfect fit for the role.
Unfortunately, any applications without an attached CV won’t be considered. This is your chance to dazzle us, and what you have to say makes a big difference. Good luck!
There’s nothing more influential than a diverse and inclusive team.
That’s why we’re committed to providing equal opportunities and inspiring a workplace for all genders, abilities, religions or beliefs, identities, ethnicities and beyond. We want every individual that walks through our door to be themselves. To feel respected for who they are. To challenge us so that we can be better tomorrow.
If you need any assistance or adjustment during the process, please let us know at any point during the application.