At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Senior Creative Solutions Director to start next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible primarily for your creative solutions revenue across your specific agency group, but also responsible for driving growth across the combined agency patch of HIPO/ DAM. You will work closely with all relevant business units to create impactful solutions that meet our clients’ objectives. You will manage a team of Creative Solutions Directors ensuring pitch quality, targets are met and support is given where needed. You will also be responsible for managing pipelines, reporting and creating strategic growth plans for the HIPO/ DAM patch and liaising with other Connect Directors to ensure continuous Creative Growth.
- Relevant creative solutions experience and expertise
- A strong understanding of how to execute cross platform solutions
- A strong understanding of digital solutions
- Dynamic creative solutions ideator and accomplished sales individual
- Ability to build compelling creative solution decks answering briefs based on insight and brilliant ideas
- Proven record of team management and strong culture builder
- Exemplary presentation and sales skills
- To forge positive working relationships with senior internal Hearst stakeholders
- To work collaboratively with all divisions within hub and across Hearst-wide structure
- To work closely with content studio to realise ideas
- To ensure pipeline is accurate, targets are met and sales team are supported
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.