Senior Integrated Project Manager
We have an opportunity for a new Senior Integrated creative project manager to manage our creative process across all stages of development from briefing to concept, execution to delivery. Taking an ‘end to end’ strategic approach to managing projects with new responsibilities for optimising the efficiency of the internal process from a commercial and delivery perspective.
This role is central to the success of the work. It is the lynchpin between brief and delivery where creative ideas and commercial opportunities are brought to life through exceptional creative work and delivered with agile and diverse solutions, working closely with internal and external stakeholders. You will keep everyone on track and be the all-seeing eye across your projects to ensure smooth and professional delivery of all content output.
The Body Shop is a triple bottom line business (reporting on People, Planet and Profit). Success will be judged in relation to your contribution across each of these three areas. Key to this will be the creation and delivery of truly differentiating ideas, executed beautifully and adaptable across global markets, which conveys our depth of purpose and complements our messaging perfectly.
The qualities needed for this role:
The right person will have a strong track record of leading and managing creative development and delivery across all channels.
Passionate about creative work and constantly curious about creative solutions. Your role will go beyond feasibility and the immediate challenges of responding and delivering against individual briefs. As technologies change dynamically, new possibilities are emerging and we are looking for someone who is passionate about the development of the creative production role and can bring that curiosity and knowledge into the team and where needed, the ideation process. Opening up creative opportunities for the team and the work.
Key Job Accountabilities:
To create the conditions for consistently great work. The ultimate purpose of the role, achieved by using your expert knowledge, skills, ability and personality. To achieve this, be pro-active at all times: bring energy, passion and fun, share ideas and help create a culture that talented people want to be a part of.
Actively plan demand & capacity to make the best use of the IHA capabilities. Be completely on top of forecasting for your workstreams, working closely with the Integrated PM lead and using resources such as the CPA and comms calendar and developing relationships with the brand marketing team. Manage the effective and efficient use of your allocated resources to achieve the best possible creative output.
You lead from the middle. You will be the influencer, the person who the team gravitates to in order to get clarity around everything related to the creative and delivery process. You will bring a leadership and operational mindset to your role, able to pivot when responding to challenges and opportunities, with a solution orientated attitude and the skills and energy to follow through on your plans. You are a natural and strong communicator who can foster meaningful and powerful relationships across the business. A highly accountable individual who will roll their sleeves up and that will lean into issues to quickly resolve them.
- a 6% contributory pension plan (that rises with loyalty)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays - time to refresh and recharge
- 1 Self Love Day – An extra day off per year to recharge and focus on what you love to do most
- 3 additional days a year to volunteer in the local community to support the causes you feel most passionate about
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- LOVE Money – Money from us to spend on YOUR wellbeing - pamper yourself on us. Every year.
- 50% employee discount on our products and access to sample sales
- Access to Perks at Work, our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts
- Access to our Nourish platform, where you have access at certain times of the year to fantastic benefits such as; Buying/Selling holiday, Pension Top Up, Private Medical Insurance options, Green Car Benefits, Cycle To Work scheme, Techscheme, On site nursery (for Littlehampton colleagues), and much more!
- Life Assurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – We work with experts to support you on all aspects of your Wellbeing: Physical, Mental and Financial.
- AND - we have also implemented Hybrid working into our HQ’s in London Bridge and Littlehampton, West Sussex, where our teams spend 4 days a fortnight.
The Body Shop, we firmly believe that equality is a human right and that all people should have an equal opportunity to pursue their dreams and aspirations. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the very best people by offering a creative and inclusive workplace where talent is recognized. We value diversity and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We are proud to have a number of different active employee inclusion networks that serve not just as catalysts for change, but also to build a spirit of diversity, equality, inclusivity, and provide safe supportive spaces for engagement and solidarity for members of these communities. The Body Shop is also committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application or email us at UK.firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Apply on our TBS Career page with your CV and Portfolio.