Lock is a full service, creative production company, specialising in end to end content
creation for the fashion, beauty and luxury industries. We work alongside the forefront of the industries brands,
photographers, art directors and agencies in all aspects of production and casting, always
acting as the definitive, service led production resource.
This role is for a bright, dynamic, and outgoing person who can work on long projects just as well as ad hoc project requiring tight turnarounds.
We are looking for a highly organised, motivated, hardworking professional, experienced in working with high level management in a fast-paced environment. We are a fast growing entity and we need an executive assistant to work across office management and HR.
We are a Group of companies with currently 30 members of staff; we are looking for someone to join & grow with us.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Diary management across the group.
- Co-ordinating inductions for new starters and on-going staff training, maintaining all training records.
- Holiday diary management.
- Planning and executing staff parties.
- Intern management, ensuring consistent high standards of mentoring.
- Office Management; ordering stationary, supplies, furniture and ensuring the smooth running of the office at all times.
- Maintaining up to date Company Handbook and new starter packs for all of the entities.
- Arranging staff training when required.
- Assisting in HR compliance matters.
- Minute taking at director level.
- Travel organisation and expense management.