Senior Agent / Producer
WHO WE ARE
WREN Agency is a London based visual artists agency, managing photographers and productions across still and moving image. We champion creativity and celebrate individuality throughout the roster, nurturing photographers through different stages of their career. We work with brands to create interesting, inspiring and diverse imagery through considered partnerships and artist collaborations, and believe there should be no limit to ideas or ambition.
WREN is a growing and busy agency, based out of Old Street, in the London Studio/Gallery space. We are a small internal team managing an exceptional and diverse roster of talent, looking for a senior Agent / Producer to come on board during the director maternity leave. The ideal person will be able to quickly and effectively integrate into the team, working across both artist management and production. You will excel at satisfying both the needs of the artist & client, with a strong understanding of the industry. This role is a 6-month fixed-term position with the potential to extend upon review, starting February/March.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a unique and creative roster of photographers, working to agency artist strategies
- Book and attend agency meetings with both new and existing clients
- Develop new relationships and business prospects. Feed into the marketing team with a business focus to ensure the agency's efforts are directed in the most suitable area for promotion, 1-2-1 meetings, events etc.
- Lead client briefs, working with the marketing team to create bespoke presentations for clients (for both specific job pitches & relationship pitches)
- Negotiate and win incoming business
- Ability to understand and manage both small & large budgets
- Management and reconciliation of production budgets
- Work alongside Office Manager to support and ensure team efficiency
- Oversee day to day of agency production team (during director mat-leave)
- Uphold WREN brand values.
- Direct experience of working in an agent / producer role
- Minimum of 4 years' experience
- Strong industry knowledge
- Personable and able to lead in a sales environment
- Passion to drive and grow the business, connecting the artists with new clients
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Strong presentation skills
- A positive, can-do attitude & excellent team player
- Willingness to be flexible when job requires
- Knowledge of Daylite & Blinkbid (ideal but not essential)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An empowered working environment
- Holiday: 22 days (+ bank holidays) per annum
- Salary: £45K p/annum – 6 month contract with potential to extend to full-time employment upon review
- Pension scheme run through NEST
- Company phone & laptop for Hybrid working
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates individuality and is dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness, we can learn and achieve more and that differences and diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the creative community that we foster is essential to us.