Vintner in an independent online wine retailer based in London. Our brand is highly visual, bold and engaging, inspired by the uncomplicated. The Digital & Design Creative will become part of a team that is passionate about a life well lived, with wine on the side and will be creating visual content that portrays this passion to the world.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our small, dynamic team at The Vintner, where are values are Wine for All, People not Egos and No Bullsh*t. This is a hands-on job whereby you’ll be on the go, working with others and ensuring that we always look our absolute best. We work hard in a fast-paced environment and we love what we do, and we want people, like you, to join us.
The Digital & Design Creative (DDC) will be responsible for supporting with digital design and content creation at Vintner. Working within the Marketing team, the DDC will deliver creative content as part of the wider marketing strategy. This’ll include designing email communications, social media posts on multiple platforms, including Instagram and Facebook and creating photographic, video and interactive content.
As our ideal candidate, you’ll be confident, show a passion for all things design and be able to clearly articulate your ideas to others. You’ll be working with the Digital Marketing Manager to create visual content and to help define our visual personality. You’re going to be designing and crafting a range of engaging emails, digital assets and social media posts that showcase us and our wines. You’ll also be doing a bit of handiwork behind the camera including product and scene photography for various campaigns.
For this position, we’d love you to bring:
- An excellent portfolio of design work that’ll woo us
- A borderline awkward level of passion for all things design
- The ability to work within a robust brand guideline while finding exciting ways to tell our stories
- Ninja-like skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. You’d be considered totally badass if you brought skills in Premier Pro and After Effects
- A killer eye for detail and a love for the small elements of design that make something unique
- Strong photography skills with a desire to develop these further
- The ability to write fully designed emails in HTML is desired, but not essential
- A drive to learn more, keep up with the latest design trends and above all, be keen to make your brand a leader, not a follower
We want to know as much about you, your strengths and your values, as we do your experience. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we'd love to hear from you.